First off, the title makes no sense. The BYU line was not much hyped. 2011 was, 2012 was not. In fact, it has been a cause for concerne since the 2011 season by coaches and fans alike. None practiced in spring, and we worried in fall as well. So I would not call them hyped at all this year.
Second, Weber needs to be more combative with this group. THis whole "building" a line needs to go. Time to force improvement or sit guys down. Should have done that last year too.
Glad to see some personnel changes are being made. Moving Braden Hansen to center and putting Famika Anae in at guard is good. BE curisous to see which Guard side he plays on. Strigham was right side Hansen left, so I assume Anae is playing left guard next to Mathews now. If so, I like our left side for the running game. Our best runs have come off the tackles, and Anae is a good run blocker. His struggles were with pass blocking when I have seen him play. But he has a mean streak and is a nasty player, something we have lacked for many years. Anae likes to mix it up.