Archived Topic

Ole Miss Vandy?

by BroncoBot · 11/11/2012

Advertisement
B
BroncoBot
ANyone else being forced to watch this garbage? in the meantime, BYU (Williams) scores and I didn't see it.
B
bustamorg
Try ESPNNEWS that is where I am watching it.
M
Mingjai
BroncoBot wrote:
ANyone else being forced to watch this garbage? in the meantime, BYU (Williams) scores and I didn't see it.


I was watching on BYU on ESPN3 on my computer while the exciting conclusion of Ole Miss-Vandy aired on my TV.
T
TulaneVandyRiceCoug
BroncoBot wrote:
ANyone else being forced to watch this garbage? in the meantime, BYU (Williams) scores and I didn't see it.

I kindly disagree good sir. One man's trash is another man's treasure.



The second half of the Vandy game was a thing of beauty. They came back from 23 to 6 and made it to bowl eligibility, and likely, denied Ole Miss their bowl eligibility. I know it is a bit of an expectation for BYU, but for Vandy, this is a big deal. Getting to six wins in the SEC is no small task, and Vandy has now taken down Mizzou, Kentucky, Auburn, and now Ole Missy. It's the only time in school history they have had two back-to-back bowl seasons. Watch Tennessee go down next week and the entire UT football system/city of Knoxville fall completely apart.
C
Cougarbib
TulaneVandyRiceCoug wrote:
ANyone else being forced to watch this garbage? in the meantime, BYU (Williams) scores and I didn't see it.

I kindly disagree good sir. One man's trash is another man's treasure.



The second half of the Vandy game was a thing of beauty. They came back from 23 to 6 and made it to bowl eligibility, and likely, denied Ole Miss their bowl eligibility. I know it is a bit of an expectation for BYU, but for Vandy, this is a big deal. Getting to six wins in the SEC is no small task, and Vandy has now taken down Mizzou, Kentucky, Auburn, and now Ole Missy. It's the only time in school history they have had two back-to-back bowl seasons. Watch Tennessee go down next week and the entire UT football system/city of Knoxville fall completely apart.


Congrats to Vandy - I love underdogs. Vandy is the only SEC team I could strongly root for.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Advertisement
T
TulaneVandyRiceCoug
It was the largest deficit to overcome for a win in 13 years for Vandy. Tennessee must win out to become bowl eligible. I can't wait to watch UT lose! They're like my Utah of the SEC. We can all agree to cheer against them. My ideal weekend? BYU has a nice showing and wins against a good SJSU team, Tennessee loses to Vandy and sulks as Vandy goes bowling (they're already eligible with the win over Ole Missy) and they don't, and then Utah loses to Arizona and gets denied their bowl. I'm like a kid in a candy store with this weekend!!!
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.