Archived Topic

How is O'Neil Chambers?

by Cougarbib · 1/10/2013

Advertisement
C
Cougarbib
Linette Chambers wrote:
Is this true?


Hi Linette



Doman was let go as Offensive Coordinator. Noboby on here knows for sure if he hS an option to stay as QB coach or whether he wants to do that.



How is your son doing? Many of us truly care and are interested.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
F
frdbtr
Cougarbib wrote:
Is this true?


Hi Linette



Doman was let go as Offensive Coordinator. Noboby on here knows for sure if he hS an option to stay as QB coach or whether he wants to do that.



How is your son doing? Many of us truly care and are interested.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


+1
G
Guest
frdbtr wrote:
Linette Chambers wrote:
Is this true?


Hi Linette



Doman was let go as Offensive Coordinator. Noboby on here knows for sure if he hS an option to stay as QB coach or whether he wants to do that.



How is your son doing? Many of us truly care and are interested.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


+1


Moved to another post.
G
Guest
I think it's safe for me to share the fact that O'Neil Chambers is enrolled at BYU and finishing the last 2 classes he needs to graduate.



He will be a BYU graduate this Spring, assuming all goes as planned.
L
Linette Chambers
Cougarbib wrote:
Is this true?


Hi Linette



Doman was let go as Offensive Coordinator. Noboby on here knows for sure if he hS an option to stay as QB coach or whether he wants to do that.



How is your son doing? Many of us truly care and are interested.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


Hola! Thanks for asking about him, he is doing well. He is taking his 2 FINAL classes and training now a days. I check in here from time to time this caught my eye. Like I ALWAYS have said we bleed blue!! ;) . Let me take this time to THANK those of you that have always supported my son, those of you that stopped, & those of you that haven't it has always been welcomed. In life the only way to continuosly better ourselves is by hearing & knowing construtive as well as unconstructive criticism. Love and miss you all but truly grateful for all the support & love for my son as well as THE Chambers familia!!! <3



"Most people fail in life not because they aim too high and miss, but because they aim to low and hit." ~ Les Brown

Aim high and pray hard my friends!



https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/385268_10151332192659939_763027566_n.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



Love ALWAYS

Mama Chambers :love:
Advertisement
C
Cougs_Rule
You are an inspiration. O'Neal is blessed to have you as a mother.
L
Linette Chambers
Thanks but I am the one blessed to have been chosen to be his mom.
C
Cougarbib
Linette Chambers wrote:
Linette Chambers wrote:
Is this true?


Hi Linette



Doman was let go as Offensive Coordinator. Noboby on here knows for sure if he hS an option to stay as QB coach or whether he wants to do that.



How is your son doing? Many of us truly care and are interested.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


Hola! Thanks for asking about him, he is doing well. He is taking his 2 FINAL classes and training now a days. I check in here from time to time this caught my eye. Like I ALWAYS have said we bleed blue!! ;) . Let me take this time to THANK those of you that have always supported my son, those of you that stopped, & those of you that haven't it has always been welcomed. In life the only way to continuosly better ourselves is by hearing & knowing construtive as well as unconstructive criticism. Love and miss you all but truly grateful for all the support & love for my son as well as THE Chambers familia!!! <3



"Most people fail in life not because they aim too high and miss, but because they aim to low and hit." ~ Les Brown

Aim high and pray hard my friends!



https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/385268_10151332192659939_763027566_n.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



Love ALWAYS

Mama Chambers :love:


This is really great news. I will be pulling for O'Neil to get that cap and gown.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
S
Stirfry
Linette Chambers wrote:
Linette Chambers wrote:
Is this true?


Hi Linette



Doman was let go as Offensive Coordinator. Noboby on here knows for sure if he hS an option to stay as QB coach or whether he wants to do that.



How is your son doing? Many of us truly care and are interested.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


Hola! Thanks for asking about him, he is doing well. He is taking his 2 FINAL classes and training now a days. I check in here from time to time this caught my eye. Like I ALWAYS have said we bleed blue!! ;) . Let me take this time to THANK those of you that have always supported my son, those of you that stopped, & those of you that haven't it has always been welcomed. In life the only way to continuosly better ourselves is by hearing & knowing construtive as well as unconstructive criticism. Love and miss you all but truly grateful for all the support & love for my son as well as THE Chambers familia!!! <3



"Most people fail in life not because they aim too high and miss, but because they aim to low and hit." ~ Les Brown

Aim high and pray hard my friends!



https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/385268_10151332192659939_763027566_n.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



Love ALWAYS

Mama Chambers :love:


Way to go to O'Neil! What great news to hear that he's going to graduate.
G
Guest
Stirfry wrote:
Way to go to O'Neil! What great news to hear that he's going to graduate.


Not only that, but to graduate from BYU, he and Linette have done a lot to make it happen, and I think in the end it will be well worth the effort.
Advertisement
S
Schmoe
Congrats to O and the whole Chambers family; a BYU diploma is something to be extremely proud of. Glad O is doing well.
Y
Ygridiron4ever
As with many, I express my falicitations for your (both of you) accomplishments and gratitude for your example.



You certainly deserve your privacy, but a part of me will long be curious about O'Neil's major and where he takes life from here out.



Regardless, I wish you the best.
V
vancouvercougar
I am so thrilled that OC will graduate as a cougar. I sure enjoyed waching him play, and I have enjoyed reading posts from Linnette.



Thanks Chambers family!
H
HoosierCougar
this is great news. thanks for sharing!
G
Gunk
Very cool. Congrats Chambers family.
Advertisement
S
scott715
Very good news.



I had heard that OC got hurt this year. How is he feeling? Has he healed? What are his future plans, going back to sunny Florida?
L
Linette Chambers
Thanks all! He did sustain an injury early in the season however he is doing much better healing time is on target. He spent the holidays training getting strong and better, getting ready for the future. He will of course come back to sunny Florida for many visits!! Future looks very bright!
B
bigbluepuma
Hey Linette,



It's great to hear from you. During the years O'Neil has been at BYU, I have gained a great respect and appreciation for you, and feel like you are an old friend. Best of luck to you, and to O'Neil in his upcoming graduation and future endeavors. May the Lord's choicest blessings be yours.



The BBP
M
Mars


It's very difficult to not love the Chambers family. You guys are the best!!
:D
I
imuakahuku
Encore to all that has been posted. I have always hoped he would make it back but sometimes thats not in His plan for us so we do the best we can with what He does give us. I am so stoked for O'Neil and I know that he will be a success wherever life takes him. And with a family like the Chambers family (and his "new" family in Utah) I can't see it any different. Keep checking in and I look forward to reading your inspiring posts!



Imua O'Neil!



For those who don't know Imua has been translated to mean something to the effect of "onward and upward".
Page 1 of 2
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.