Archived Topic

Jimmer this Poll for KVN National Phil Steel Cover

by jonnylingo · 4/23/2013

Advertisement
C
Cougs_Rule
C'mon folks. Long ways to go but not unreachable.
S
scott715
This is a new one. For the national cover. I think he won the western one.
T
tmoney35
Clemson's fan base organized nicely



Tajh Boyd: 37.7%

Jadeveon Clowney : 23.6%

Van Noy: 21.5%



9302 votes
I
imuakahuku
he is up to 22.6 % now. Clowney is at 23.3% and Boyd at 37.2% Tell everyone! I did my duty (20+ times until I realized it wasn't counting my "extra" votes.
Advertisement
S
Screamineagle
imuakahuku wrote:
he is up to 22.6 % now. Clowney is at 23.3% and Boyd at 37.2% Tell everyone! I did my duty (20+ times until I realized it wasn't counting my "extra" votes.

I realized the same thing after a bunch of votes.
D
Ddawg
Thx for posting this. I voted 2x (used mine, and my wife's laptop).
U
urroner
The Clemson jock at 34.9%.

The BYU stud at 26.1%.

The South Carolina dude at 22.8%.

The UofU pinhead at...wait....THERE ISN'T ONE!!!! :utard: :utard: :utard: :utard:
E
EM_Puma
THEY TOOK KVN OFF THE POLL!



Wow, I wonder what happened that the mag would do that.
S
Screamineagle
EM_Puma wrote:
THEY TOOK KVN OFF THE POLL!



Wow, I wonder what happened that the mag would do that.

Pinheads.
Advertisement
S
StatsCougar
New Pole on best Quarterback, hence no KVN.
J
jonnylingo
We had the mo but ran out of time.
F
frdbtr
I went to vote for Taysom Hill as the best returning QB but he wasn't there. What's up with that 8)
B
BerliNY
frdbtr wrote:
I went to vote for Taysom Hill as the best returning QB but he wasn't there. What's up with that 8)


Steele thinks Hill lacks grit.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.