Archived Topic

OSU @ U Poll - Predict A Winner

by Cougarbib · 9/14/2013

Advertisement
C
Cougarbib
This is the PREDICTION Poll. PREDICT who WILL actuallty win.



Explain why. You can re-vote. Predict scores, rushing and passing yards, turnovers, breakout performers, etc.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
C
Cougarbib
I predicted a U win. Squeaker. Low scoring. 17-13.



USU has looked better than OSU. Utah squeaked by USU at home. U struggles will come when they hit the road or if Wilson goes down. He is not great just yet - but their best option.



Chains will be moved. Low turnovers. Not very many points.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
C
Cougs_Rule
Won't be close. U wiil press OSU WR and OSU Oline won't be able stop ULine
S
scott715
OSU is thin with a lot of key injuries. U wins at home.
S
Schmoe
OSU is not a good team this year. Utards win and it means nothing but will inflate their hubris and cause them to pound their chests (the fans probably storm the field).



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Advertisement
C
Cougs_Rule
hUbris
S
Schmoe
h :utard: bris
H
HoosierCougar
Talked to a lot of U fans at work this week. Some with connections to the program. To a man, they are dreadfully worried that the :utard:s are looking past this game to next week at LES.



I think the Utes are well coached, and Kryle has proven his ability to get them up for big games. Question is, with BYU having a BYE this week, and the local radio, newspaper, and TV already talking about the rivalry with the OSU game kind of an afterthought, will the :utard:s be ready tonight?



OSU 27 Utah 24
N
northerncougar
I think the pukes win by 17+. OSU has no D and Utah's O is much better than people are giving them credit for. It will be over shortly into the 2nd half.



Wilson will look very sharp, RB's will struggle, WR's will be fine because OSU's D is so bad. Utah's D will shut down OSU.



31-13 pukes.



:sick: :sick:
S
Schmoe
HoosierCougar wrote:
Talked to a lot of U fans at work this week. Some with connections to the program. To a man, they are dreadfully worried that the :utard:s are looking past this game to next week at LES.



I think the Utes are well coached, and Kryle has proven his ability to get them up for big games. Question is, with BYU having a BYE this week, and the local radio, newspaper, and TV already talking about the rivalry with the OSU game kind of an afterthought, will the :utard:s be ready tonight?



OSU 27 Utah 24


IF OSU pulls off the win, I think you'll have hit the nail on the head as to why.
Advertisement
C
Cougarbib
6 got it right. I predicted a nail biter - but predicted Utah would prevail. I also predicted big yardage - bit predicted low points. Some indicated U looked past OSU and prepared for Y. I doubt that.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
S
SpiffCoug
If you watched the first half - where Utah did nothing on offense ( no 1st downs in the 1st quarter) - I think it's a fairly safe conclusion that Utah's mind wasn't on the Oregon State game.



Props to Utah coaches for get their players ready for the second half and making the adjustments to get back in the game.



Utes looked vulnerable. The offense, while racking up a bunch of yards looked susceptible to pressure from the edge. BYU can exploit the Utes weaknesses. But do can Utah to BYU's weaknesses.



But if Utah thinks they can sleep walk through a half next week, they could be in trouble. I still like Utah's chances though.
V
vancouvercougar
Cougarbib wrote:
6 got it right. I predicted a nail biter - but predicted Utah would prevail. I also predicted big yardage - bit predicted low points. Some indicated U looked past OSU and prepared for Y. I doubt that.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


I am one of the six who got this right. OSU has really bad defense. No wonder that the :utard: put up more than 45 points on them.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.