N
NDCougarI have not participated in CC for weeks. I do have to comment that this is one of the silliest threads in a while.
It must be a bad football season when there are arguments pertaining to beards. If anyone cares, I am all for beards if it helps recruiting......changing anything else in the HC is tough. I do believe there is a massive difference between a beard and immodest/slutty clothing.
Both sides have merit, but BYU zealots are a bit over the top in the "rule keeping". There is the letter of the law and the spirit of the law. If you want to really make a complaint let's discuss BYU-I, which a whole separate level of rule keeping.
It must be a bad football season when there are arguments pertaining to beards. If anyone cares, I am all for beards if it helps recruiting......changing anything else in the HC is tough. I do believe there is a massive difference between a beard and immodest/slutty clothing.
Both sides have merit, but BYU zealots are a bit over the top in the "rule keeping". There is the letter of the law and the spirit of the law. If you want to really make a complaint let's discuss BYU-I, which a whole separate level of rule keeping.

