Archived Topic

Bowl Game Win

by cscoug · 12/20/2014

Advertisement
C
cscoug
So...



I realize that my hopes of a Big 12 invite have dampened in recent days as the Big 12 leadership has continually downplayed expansion.



However...



Because Memphis has frequently been mentioned as a possibly superior candidate in expansion, in no small part due to geography, I really want to win this game. It would make me feel like we are controlling what little we have in our purview for expansion.



Not that they are Texas, but it would still be nice.
S
SpiffCoug
We have no control over Big XII expansion. They'll expand to include BYU regardless of what BYU does on the field or they won't.



BYU's on field performance means very little.
S
scott715
I would like to see a PR campaign to promote the Y as a bigger program. Not sure how to do it. Spend more money on the program? build/improve facilities, get better recruiting rankings? More large donors. I would like us to be seen as just as big as any P5 program. I sure hope the volleyball team wins a championship tonight. That would be something that Memphis or Cincinnati can't do.
B
BYUBALLIN
scott715 wrote:
I would like to see a PR campaign to promote the Y as a bigger program. Not sure how to do it. Spend more money on the program? build/improve facilities, get better recruiting rankings? More large donors. I would like us to be seen as just as big as any P5 program. I sure hope the volleyball team wins a championship tonight. That would be something that Memphis or Cincinnati can't do.

If nothing less they stopped the big 12 from winning by beating Texas
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.