Archived Topic

Best MWC team of all time vote

by scott715 · 6/8/2015

Advertisement
F
frdbtr
I had to be honest. The TCU team in 2010 was awesome, I voted for them as the best MWC team of all time. The 2006 BYU team would come in second, or maybe a tie for second with the 2009 TCU team.
S
SpiffCoug
The 2004 Utah team was very good as well.
F
frdbtr
SpiffCoug wrote:
The 2004 Utah team was very good as well.


I would never vote for utah for anything under any circumstance, no matter how good they were. The 2010 TCU team would have won the BCS championship if they hadn't been jobbed out of getting into the game. They were good, really good. Not sure if the 2004 utah team would have gone undefeated if they had played a tougher schedule.
S
stuckinbig10country
I think the 1st undefeated TCU team (lost to BSU in Fiesta) was better than the one that won the Rose Bowl. But those 2 teams were probably the best, but that 2004 Utah team was really good too. Those are the top 3. Then the BYU 2006 team is probably 4th, as they would have beaten the 2008 Utah team.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Advertisement
B
BroncoBot
At the end of the year, that 2006 BYU team would have competed with (and I believe could have spanked) ANY of those other MWC teams mentioned.
S
Schmoe
BroncoBot wrote:
At the end of the year, that 2006 BYU team would have competed with (and I believe could have spanked) ANY of those other MWC teams mentioned.


Concur. Hiccups early, but greatness late. If the question is "who had the best season?" then the 2006 team is out. If the question is "who was the best team by season's end?" 2006 team is as good as any team listed.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.