Archived Topic

Loyal. Strong. True. The Senior QB

by hawkwing · 9/3/2015

Advertisement
C
Cougs_Rule
Way to go Spiff!
S
SpiffCoug
As I got into the numbers, I think I'm turning my outlook on the season. In addition to the final poll of the preseason strength of schedule, be on the look out for my season predictions.
T
TulaneVandyRiceCoug
Yes, yes, and yes!!!!! Is Saturday here yet???? Aaaaaa!!!!! It's game week baby! Rise and shout the Cougars are out!!!!!



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
S
SpiffCoug
One thing I didn't do in the article, that I probably should have. If we extrapolate the average game from that group of 10 SRs over 13 games, Taysom's SR passing season should look something like this:



303 of 470 for 4,087 yards with 32 TDs and 15 INTs for a 153.69 PER. he should complete about 64.6% of his passes
Advertisement
V
vancouvercougar
SpiffCoug wrote:
One thing I didn't do in the article, that I probably should have. If we extrapolate the average game from that group of 10 SRs over 13 games, Taysom's SR passing season should look something like this:



303 of 470 for 4,087 yards with 32 TDs and 15 INTs for a 153.69 PER. he should complete about 64.6% of his passes


If Taysom can put up those kind of passing numbers and add another 500 yards rushing , this could be a great season.
S
SpiffCoug
vancouvercougar wrote:
One thing I didn't do in the article, that I probably should have. If we extrapolate the average game from that group of 10 SRs over 13 games, Taysom's SR passing season should look something like this:



303 of 470 for 4,087 yards with 32 TDs and 15 INTs for a 153.69 PER. he should complete about 64.6% of his passes


If Taysom can put up those kind of passing numbers and add another 500 yards rushing , this could be a great season.

If he puts up anywhere close to those numbers he'll be in NYC in early December as a Heisman finalist.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.