Archived Topic

Kyle Collinsworth day-to-day

by hawkwing · 10/26/2015

Advertisement
G
Guest
658685911190872066

In a worst case scenario without KC I'm not sure how many wins this team can get early on.
S
snoscythe
658687153141108736

Given that it's not in his repaired knee, I'd guess it's nothing more than Jumpers' Knee and should go away after some rest. Think tennis elbow for hoopsters.
B
BlueK
hawkwing wrote:
658685911190872066

In a worst case scenario without KC I'm not sure how many wins this team can get early on.


The Utah game is about 5 weeks away. BYU has 2 exhibitions and 5 regular season games before that one, and all of those opponents should be pretty beatable even without KC. Utah is the first one I see where not having him would really hurt. It sounds like they're saying injury is minor. He should be ok by not going too hard over the next couple of weeks. Tendinitis gets better with rest.
G
Gunk
Give him a week off. A week isn't going to make that big of a difference skill wise. It will injury wise, though.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
S
SpiffCoug
I'm trying to remember how his brother's knee injuries began.
Advertisement
B
BlueK
SpiffCoug wrote:
I'm trying to remember how his brother's knee injuries began.


It ended with microfractures. I'm not sure if that's how it started.
Q
Qman
SpiffCoug wrote:
I'm trying to remember how his brother's knee injuries began.




I don't have a link but I recall a knee strain/sprain in a practice that never got better and turned in micro fracture.
C
Cougs_Rule
Losing KC would be like losing Taysom. AND, Nick E has a lot of talent . Some really cool passes the other night. He's a playmaker.
N
nuk13
Cougs_Rule wrote:
Losing KC would be like losing Taysom. AND, Nick E has a lot of talent . Some really cool passes the other night. He's a playmaker.


A playmaker is very valuable. That could free KC up a little to do other things. Between the 2 of them BYU will be harder to defend.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.