Archived Topic

We are about to see how good of a coach we just lost

by frdbtr · 12/6/2015

Advertisement
G
Guest
Schmoe wrote:
Man, if I got that tiny raise, I'd be making almost as much as Hawkwing.


And I'm severely underpaid! You're criminally underpaid.
S
stuckinbig10country
Bronco could have coached at BYU as long as he wanted, provided there were no big scandals or he didn't have losing seasons for at least 3 years in a row (took 2 insane scandals and 3 losing seasons for the previous guy to be asked to resign).



People have been throwing the term mediocre around for about 4 years now. People are about to learn the true meaning of the word mediocre.



[moderator edit to remove personal attack]
B
Brayden Green
Brayden Green wrote:
Bronco is a smart guy. I think he was smart enough to know that the next 8-5 season (or a 5th straight loss to the rival Utes) would be his last. He probably gets both next season, and instead he went to a program that paid 40% more, and the next seat is cold for the next 2 years.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


Nailed it! (This comment was made before Utah committed to the bowl game)
Page 2 of 2
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.