Archived Topic

The Goodie Bag Insult

by snoscythe · 11/3/2016

Advertisement
B
BroncoBot
Hey, whatever gets you motivated I suppose...
Advertisement
G
Guest
I forgot how close we came to losing that game.
F
frdbtr
We came from behind in that game, just like we did all year last year. As far as how close we came to losing that game. That is the first time in my lifetime of watching a college football game where a coach quit on his team because his offense was being pummeled by BYU's defense. Go back and watch the replays. BYU was hitting the QB on every play in the 4th quarter and the QB had had enough, so CIN's coach literally put the brakes on his offense on its last couple of drives.
B
BoiseBYU
I wish I'd get insulted more often like that
Y
Ygridiron4ever
Taysom deserves to start and play this year. No grudges from me. But man, this video gets me excited to see Tanner sling the ball!
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.