Archived Topic

Fun Exercise for you

by snoscythe · 2/20/2018

Advertisement
S
snoscythe
Go to google.com, and type in "who won the 1984 national championship in football" and check the result.



Come back once your blood-pressure has leveled off....
R
redneckjedi
#fakenews
A
ABYUFAN
Mine starts with the Wikipedia page that shows the BYU Cougars. Am I missing something?
S
snoscythe
ABYUFAN wrote:

Mine starts with the Wikipedia page that shows the BYU Cougars. Am I missing something?


Hmmmm. It gave me West Virginia:






Untitled.png
A
ABYUFAN
Oops I added the word "college." When I use your exact language it comes back the same as you - my mistake.



8-4 WV has a legit claim to that championship I guess, if you drop the "8" from their end of season rankling of 18.
Advertisement
B
BoiseBYU
snoscythe wrote:


Mine starts with the Wikipedia page that shows the BYU Cougars. Am I missing something?


Hmmmm. It gave me West Virginia:







Untitled.png

That was the electoral college result.... ;)
Y
YNot
Now, go google "who won the 1984 ncaa national football championship"



....and the world is right again....
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.