Archived Topic

Neil Pau'u has been reinstated from his DUI from last year

by Fido · 3/2/2020

Advertisement
S
snoscythe
Early release due to overcrowding of the football team's DUI-penance-program?



https://media3.giphy.com/media/3o7qDXEcGjVkDroGEo/source.gif" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
G
Guest
Good for Neal for doing what was necessary to come back. I'm adamantly opposed to DUI and think the punishment should fit the crime (serious) but I will gladly welcome back anyone who does do what is necessary and I hope has learned from their crime.
M
mtnradio
I am so excited to see this young man grow in the more important ways!! He will continue to grow as a player, but this growth is great!!!



btw ... for those of you who say too soon: put a cork in it! He had to go through a criminal process that includes alcohol treatment, and it sounds like he has to complete his probation (that's why the insurance issue that is mentioned), AND (more importantly) he had to address this on a spiritual side. The judge is satisfied, the judge in Israel is satisfied, who in the heck are we to think he should pay more?



Congrats to him!! I'm looking forward to seeing his leadership!
Advertisement
S
snoscythe
mtnradio wrote:

btw ... for those of you who say too soon: put a cork in it!


Okay, boomer.



www.urbandictionary.com "too soon" = A phrase used to respond to someone making a comment that was intended to be funny, but touches on subject matter that shouldn't be joked about.
M
mtnradio
snoscythe wrote:


btw ... for those of you who say too soon: put a cork in it!


Okay, boomer.



www.urbandictionary.com "too soon" = A phrase used to respond to someone making a comment that was intended to be funny, but touches on subject matter that shouldn't be joked about.


Thanks Sno ... now put a cork in it. :lol:
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.