Archived Topic

Time to Call A CougarCorner Council

by scott715 · 4/26/2020

Advertisement
S
scott715
We are in a battle, down almost 3,000 votes with a day left. It grieveth me that we should lose this poll. Some are waiting to vote until the end but we need everyone to do their part. This comeback, if it happens, will require a team effort.



What more can each person do? where else can we look for votes? What more can we do to get others to vote?



https://twitter.com/CBBonFOX/status/1253398261433425920
S
snoscythe
BYU's bots come in with ~3 hours left.
S
scott715
It's tied up now.
G
Gunk
I have harassed everyone I know.
Advertisement
S
scott715
I have harassed those I don't know.



This is close. Don't be the one who did not vote or retweet. If each person who liked the BYU Basketball tweet page would vote, we would be knocking it out of the park.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.