Archived Topic

Ute theme song

by byutx · 12/23/2010

Advertisement
B
byutx
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MK6TXMsvgQg&feature=player_embedded
U
urroner
You are sooooo right!!!
Y
YBrit
Boise would've been in 50s if they didn't keep fumbling in the EZ
Y
YBrit
I thought of UTEP and utah sitting in a tree, b-u-g-g-e-r-i-n-g.
I
Italics
YBrit wrote:
I thought of UTEP and utah sitting in a tree, b-u-g-g-e-r-i-n-g.


UTEP vs. Utah would be a good game.



Spare me the "Utah beat us" schtick... yes they did, but I firmly believe BYU was the better team by years end.
Advertisement
Y
YBrit
Italics wrote:
I thought of UTEP and utah sitting in a tree, b-u-g-g-e-r-i-n-g.


UTEP vs. Utah would be a good game.



Spare me the "Utah beat us" schtick... yes they did, but I firmly believe BYU was the better team by years end.




I always think we did win and have to recall the ref call and the lucky tip and easy block to remember we in fact did not win. BYU IS going to beat utah EASILY next year. EASILY.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.