Archived Topic

Jimmer v. Kemba workout

by snoscythe · 6/16/2011

Advertisement
S
snoscythe
Sadly, the media seems to know absolutely nothing meaningful about how well the Jimmer v. Kemba workout went. All they seem to have is "Jimmer thinks he did well and said Kemba did well. Kemba thinks he did well also, and said Jimmer did well." *Yawn*



http://www.heraldextra.com/sports/college/byu/basketball/article_3645d572-9790-11e0-ae68-001cc4c002e0.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;



http://www.byucougars.com/Filing.jsp?ID=15734" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;



http://www.deseretnews.com/article/700144385/Jimmer-Fredette-impresses-during-workout-for-Utah-Jazz-brass-with-Kemba-Walker.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;





Anyone see any reports out there with some better insights? I was hoping for a video like the Kings put out, but it seems like the workout was done in a media blackout.
B
BYUROCKS
listing to the radio someone said Jimmer OWNED Kemba, and Ty looked like he was starstruck.
M
mizzoucoug
snoscythe wrote:
Sadly, the media seems to know absolutely nothing meaningful about how well the Jimmer v. Kemba workout went. All they seem to have is "Jimmer thinks he did well and said Kemba did well. Kemba thinks he did well also, and said Jimmer did well." *Yawn*



http://www.heraldextra.com/sports/college/byu/basketball/article_3645d572-9790-11e0-ae68-001cc4c002e0.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;



http://www.byucougars.com/Filing.jsp?ID=15734" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;



http://www.deseretnews.com/article/700144385/Jimmer-Fredette-impresses-during-workout-for-Utah-Jazz-brass-with-Kemba-Walker.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;





Anyone see any reports out there with some better insights? I was hoping for a video like the Kings put out, but it seems like the workout was done in a media blackout.


Wait where is this video? I saw his 15 minute interview after the workout but I haven't seen bball action since the Pacer workout where he pwned Nolan. Please share!
S
snoscythe
mizzoucoug wrote:
Sadly, the media seems to know absolutely nothing meaningful about how well the Jimmer v. Kemba workout went. All they seem to have is "Jimmer thinks he did well and said Kemba did well. Kemba thinks he did well also, and said Jimmer did well." *Yawn*



http://www.heraldextra.com/sports/college/byu/basketball/article_3645d572-9790-11e0-ae68-001cc4c002e0.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;



http://www.byucougars.com/Filing.jsp?ID=15734" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;



http://www.deseretnews.com/article/700144385/Jimmer-Fredette-impresses-during-workout-for-Utah-Jazz-brass-with-Kemba-Walker.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;





Anyone see any reports out there with some better insights? I was hoping for a video like the Kings put out, but it seems like the workout was done in a media blackout.


Wait where is this video? I saw his 15 minute interview after the workout but I haven't seen bball action since the Pacer workout where he pwned Nolan. Please share!


[youtube]qKTtfWnpf4w[/youtube]
G
Gunk
mizzoucoug wrote:
Sadly, the media seems to know absolutely nothing meaningful about how well the Jimmer v. Kemba workout went. All they seem to have is "Jimmer thinks he did well and said Kemba did well. Kemba thinks he did well also, and said Jimmer did well." *Yawn*



http://www.heraldextra.com/sports/college/byu/basketball/article_3645d572-9790-11e0-ae68-001cc4c002e0.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;



http://www.byucougars.com/Filing.jsp?ID=15734" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;



http://www.deseretnews.com/article/700144385/Jimmer-Fredette-impresses-during-workout-for-Utah-Jazz-brass-with-Kemba-Walker.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;





Anyone see any reports out there with some better insights? I was hoping for a video like the Kings put out, but it seems like the workout was done in a media blackout.


Wait where is this video? I saw his 15 minute interview after the workout but I haven't seen bball action since the Pacer workout where he pwned Nolan. Please share!


I missed the video of Jimmer Jimmering Nolan. Where can I find it?
Advertisement
M
mizzoucoug
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjcCJpzHfKg
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.