Archived Topic

Get your BYU grill on

by Y4LYFE · 7/29/2011

Advertisement
Y
Y4LYFE
Walking through a small store in Lubbock I spotted a tiny Y logo in the corner of my eye.



http://desmond.yfrog.com/Himg620/scaled.php?tn=0&server=620&filename=mbcew.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">





Interesting only a couple non BcS teams up there in that list.
S
Schmoe
Looks like only BYU and Donkey St.
S
snoscythe
Schmoe wrote:
Looks like only BYU and Donkey St.

Southern Miss too
S
Schmoe
snoscythe wrote:
Looks like only BYU and Donkey St.

Southern Miss too


Good eye, sometimes I forget that not all southern schools are SEC schools.
M
Mingjai
Schmoe wrote:
Schmoe wrote:
Looks like only BYU and Donkey St.

Southern Miss too


Good eye, sometimes I forget that not all southern schools are SEC schools.


It's okay... People in the South ignore the ACC, not to mention CUSA!
Advertisement
B
byucougar1
Utah is on the top row - second logo from right. They appear to be stirring the pot but not adding any spice or flavor. We are the right ingredient.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.