Archived Topic

I am want to meet a serious boy!...

by Sandragabs · 11/7/2013

Advertisement
S
stgeorgefan
This girl really bought into the Byu stigma. Byu RM's serious about getting married ASAP!.. Better luck on campus, just a bunch of married with children guys here 8)
S
Stirfry
I'm going to go out on a limb and say this is real. Think about it, if you were going to do a scam on "COUGAR" corner don't you think you'd use a much more mature woman? :love: :bug: :love:
S
scott715
"Attention dudes: don't try to understand women. Women understand women and they hate each other."



Scott Warner
B
BigCougsFan
1967cougar wrote:
I'm 64 years old. I'll take a chance!

The cream always rises to the top AND you just rose to the occasion

:sick: :blush: :~( :gross: :skeptic: :sulk: :angry:

Taking one for the team... Right? :bug:

I can tell you're that type of guy. Rising to the occasion with this :angry:



Like our song we have been hearing more and more, as of late... Thanks to our boy Taysom Hill.



Rise and shout, the Cougars are out...



Rise=1967cougar

Cougar=STD infected girl from Mother Russia



Oh hell no, you better not :sulk:
U
urroner
hawkwing wrote:
I'm 64 years old. I'll take a chance!


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:



I can see you and urroner fighting over her.


http://www.thebiggirlblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/SixFlagsOldMan.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



C'mon 67Coug, I'll take you on. We'll see who the real man is!!!! Look at the picture and ask yourself "Am I willing to die for that woman...any woman...by taking that stud muffin on? Well punk, do you feel lucky?"



BTW, if you ever see the above guy, stay away from him. He beat the stuffing out of me. Had me crying like a little girl, but, hey, I think women like a man who cries.
Advertisement
U
urroner
hawkwing wrote:
LadyHawk is my favorite.

Hawk, Hawk, Hawk, Hawk, does a twice divorced man have to teach you a very important lesson in life, marriage, and how to handle women?



"Favorite" was the wrong phrase to use. Always will be.



Ladyhawk ain't your number one, she's your only one.
U
urroner
scott715 wrote:
"Attention dudes: don't try to understand women. Women understand women and they hate each other."



Scott Warner


http://assets.diylol.com/hfs/fd5/e4e/f72/resized/women-meme-generator-i-don-t-always-try-to-understand-women-but-when-i-do-it-terrifies-confuses-me-0476aa.jpg?1354505223.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
J
jacksonman
Sandragabs wrote:
Hi all

I'm Marina, 22 years old :)

I am looking for good man. If he exists...

I'm loving sport and... Hope you understand



http://datingonhome.net/photo_3642531332_1.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



It is an interesting forum for me, so I think we have the same hobbies

So lets chat.

My e-mail is lotsaviruses&stds@gmail.com

Please, send me your fotos!



__

Added later:



This photography is corrupted, sorry!



By the way, all my photos here:

http://google.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;



P.S. hawkwing, scott715 - guys, please, dont comment my topic! ;)


I told my wife to stay off of here! We are supposed to be taking a bubble bath and she upstairs on the computer instead... :bug: ;)
B
BoiseBYU
This is "bottom" five material :bug:
1
1967cougar
BigCougsFan wrote:
I'm 64 years old. I'll take a chance!

The cream always rises to the top AND you just rose to the occasion

:sick: :blush: :~( :gross: :skeptic: :sulk: :angry:

Taking one for the team... Right? :bug:

I can tell you're that type of guy. Rising to the occasion with this :angry:



Like our song we have been hearing more and more, as of late... Thanks to our boy Taysom Hill.



Rise and shout, the Cougars are out...



Rise=1967cougar

Cougar=STD infected girl from Mother Russia



Oh hell no, you better not :sulk:

I can shout, but it's been a good while since I've been able to rise. And with my heart condition, the blue pill is not an option. Wo, wo is me!
Advertisement
1
1967cougar
Begging the permission of the mods, I submit a poem I once presented to my Dad on a cross-stitch for Christmas many years ago:



My nookie days are over, my pilot light is out

What used to be my sex appeal is now my waterspout.

It used to be embarrassing, the way it would behave

For every day he'd stand so tall and proudly watch me shave.

As old age near approaches, it sure gives me the blues

To see him hang his withered head

And watch me tie my shoes!
B
BigCougsFan
1967cougar wrote:
Begging the permission of the mods, I submit a poem I once presented to my Dad on a cross-stitch for Christmas many years ago:



My nookie days are over, my pilot light is out

What used to be my sex appeal is now my waterspout.

It used to be embarrassing, the way it would behave

For every day he'd stand so tall and proudly watch me shave.

As old age near approaches, it sure gives me the blues

To see him hang his withered head

And watch me tie my shoes!




Ha!



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
C
Cougarbib
Did I turn this into a dating site? She is probably hinting for an Idaho State ticket.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
G
Guest
Cougarbib wrote:
Did I turn this into a dating site? She is probably hinting for an Idaho State ticket.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


You were looking for someone for your son...
C
Cougarbib
jonnylingo wrote:
I wouldn't even spend a cow on this chick.


But wait. Wasn't the whole point of the movie, Johnny Lingo, to pay 8 cows for the woman that nobody thought was even worth 1 cow - and then that built up her self-esteem - and suddenly 8 cows became a bargain.



This could be an 8 Cow wife in Sheepskin clothing.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Advertisement
J
jonnylingo
hawkwing wrote:
Did I turn this into a dating site? She is probably hinting for an Idaho State ticket.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


You were looking for someone for your son...


Well, like father, like son. Bib's son is a real catch as you can see from their most recent family photo. :crazy:



http://static.awkwardfamilyphotos.com/wp-content/uploads/cache/2013/09/oddly_terrifying_family_photo_recreations_640_high_08-e1378844091218/3682250776.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
C
Cougarbib
hawkwing wrote:
Did I turn this into a dating site? She is probably hinting for an Idaho State ticket.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


You were looking for someone for your son...


The extended family member was a stickler for sticking to the parameters of age range - she might be too young. But fix the picture and let's see if she is holding her Temple Recommend and I could run it past him. But last time one this striking showed up from out of state - it rained really hard and kind of put a damper on things.



More seriously, if anyone who normally cannot attend BYU games wants to attend the Idaho State game on a free pass - PM me.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
C
Cougarbib
jonnylingo wrote:
Cougarbib wrote:
Did I turn this into a dating site? She is probably hinting for an Idaho State ticket.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


You were looking for someone for your son...


Well, like father, like son. Bib's son is a real catch as you can see from their most recent family photo. :crazy:



http://static.awkwardfamilyphotos.com/wp-content/uploads/cache/2013/09/oddly_terrifying_family_photo_recreations_640_high_08-e1378844091218/3682250776.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


This Bibster Family Photo - is missing a generation or two. I have Children ranging from age 21 thru 43 years old. The oldest son - voted best looking in his graduating class - did have blonde hair as a kid.



I am way older than anyone in this picture - so imagine the missing set with grandpa in the same poses and you have The Bibster Clan.



I have grandkids ranging from nearly 3 up to 19 years of age - the latter being a recent Miss Teen winner in her home town in Orange County.



But yeah - my eyes are a bit bad, but this may be a photo of my oldest son as a young boy and then later as an adult. Or maybe he has a son I have not heard about. All things are possible.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
B
byucougar1
Been off-line for a while and come back to this site - Wow, what happened. Guys talking about ED, girl pawning for serious guys...hmmm. It appears that cougar corner is taking on an entire different meaning to me...:-)



Good thing this post didn't start on hump day.
C
Cougarbib
byucougar1 wrote:
Been off-line for a while and come back to this site - Wow, what happened. Guys talking about ED, girl pawning for serious guys...hmmm. It appears that cougar corner is taking on an entire different meaning to me...:-)



Good thing this post didn't start on hump day.


Actually, the OP did come on hump day.
Page 2 of 3
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.