Archived Topic

I am want to meet a serious boy!...

by Sandragabs · 11/7/2013

Advertisement
S
SenorCougar
1967cougar wrote:
Begging the permission of the mods, I submit a poem I once presented to my Dad on a cross-stitch for Christmas many years ago:



My nookie days are over, my pilot light is out

What used to be my sex appeal is now my waterspout.

It used to be embarrassing, the way it would behave

For every day he'd stand so tall and proudly watch me shave.

As old age near approaches, it sure gives me the blues

To see him hang his withered head

And watch me tie my shoes!


Paul Rolly, columnist at the Salt Lake Tribune, related this story:



Power of advertising » Steve Owens, a Salt Lake City attorney, posted on his Facebook page what he said was a true story from his LDS ward. A Primary teacher asked the young class members if they knew the meaning of resurrection. One child replied, "If it lasts more than four hours, you are to seek immediate medical attention."



My two cents.....
B
BoiseBYU
SenorCougar wrote:
Begging the permission of the mods, I submit a poem I once presented to my Dad on a cross-stitch for Christmas many years ago:



My nookie days are over, my pilot light is out

What used to be my sex appeal is now my waterspout.

It used to be embarrassing, the way it would behave

For every day he'd stand so tall and proudly watch me shave.

As old age near approaches, it sure gives me the blues

To see him hang his withered head

And watch me tie my shoes!


Paul Rolly, columnist at the Salt Lake Tribune, related this story:



Power of advertising » Steve Owens, a Salt Lake City attorney, posted on his Facebook page what he said was a true story from his LDS ward. A Primary teacher asked the young class members if they knew the meaning of resurrection. One child replied, "If it lasts more than four hours, you are to seek immediate medical attention."



My two cents.....


I just lost my drink through my nose!! Classic!
Page 3 of 3
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.