Archived Topic

red vs blue cougars

by BroncoBot · 9/12/2014

Advertisement
A
a1247
BoiseBYU wrote:
Bills is laying some wood. Not much of a pass rush

Great against the run
B
BoiseBYU
Perhaps right result on the fumble but that was not indisputable
B
BroncoBot
Houston is having a lot of success with the pass right now. No real pass rush pressure and a decent QB is a bad combo. Hopefully this isn't exposing a weakness of the defense.
M
Matty-B
The field is driving me insane tonight. A mower was clearly out of adjustment and the operator just kept cutting the grass with saying a word.... Just my OCD coming out I guess.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
D
Ddawg
a1247 wrote:
a1247 wrote:
The lack of fans in the stands is disappointing


I agree there is nothing like being at the game. But, there is point - when you keep raising ticket prices - when folks look at the cost, and time commitment to make a game, and decide to stay home and watch it on TV. Cost vs benefit. I also like seeing the stadium filled. Just saying' .......


I understand the cost issue but the team up north in red is also raising there prices and they don't seem to have any issues with selling out even against a team like Idaho State. Just saying....as I sit here watching the game from home ;)


We are simpatico ..... 8)

(as I'm watching on TV from the Republic of Kalifornia)
Advertisement
D
Ddawg
BoiseBYU wrote:

Bills is laying some wood.


Dang straight! Bam! I luv watching Craig Bills play serious smash mouth football. It never gets old.
A
a1247
Not a good 2nd quarter
B
BoiseBYU
Last few minutes ugh
B
BroncoBot
Wow, time for 2 minute drill. BYU offense hasn't had the ball much this second quarter.
A
a1247
Penalties penalties penalties this is getting laughable
Advertisement
A
a1247
Can the receivers really not get open
M
Matty-B
This quarter is disgusting. Defense is getting so soft. I hope to see some more bills in the second half



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
B
BroncoBot
well... crap.
B
BoiseBYU
BoiseBYU wrote:
Last few minutes ugh


Check that. Not ugh but ugly
B
BroncoBot
a1247 wrote:
Penalties penalties penalties this is getting laughable

Seriously. Almost as frustrating as losing is watching byu beat themselves.
Advertisement
B
BroncoBot
Hey refs, I know there are 3 seconds left in the half, but you still have to call holding.
B
BroncoBot
sheesh. Defense, you got obliterated that 2nd quarter. nothing more to say about it.
B
BoiseBYU
Peck was held!
A
a1247
They went from looking like a top 25 team to a pathetic undisciplined team who thought the game was already over when they were up 23-0. There is nothing good from the last 8 minutes of the half
U
Ungoy
2nd quarter was painful. Defense needs to get pressure on O'Korn. He has all day to throw.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Page 2 of 7
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.