Archived Topic

red vs blue cougars

by BroncoBot · 9/12/2014

Advertisement
B
BoiseBYU
We get to see what the coaches are made of.....
B
BroncoBot
o'Korn 222 passing yards to go along with 11 rushing yards. Wonder what houston is going to do the rest of the game.
B
BroncoBot
O'korn with more passing yards at halftime than he did in either of there last 2 games (200, 204)
B
BroncoBot
I agree with Andrew Rich's latest tweet



"Too many selfish plays/penalties."
B
BoiseBYU
I really like the BYU commercial
Advertisement
B
BroncoBot
BoiseBYU wrote:
I really like the BYU commercial

Not too shabby.
B
BroncoBot
Time to put this game to bed.
B
BroncoBot
BroncoBot wrote:
Time to put this game to bed.

or give the ball back to Houston. either or.
B
BroncoBot
Shut up Jared Lloyd.
B
BroncoBot
O'Korn's QB rating might put us in the wrong side of statistics to win this game.
Advertisement
B
BroncoBot
FINALLY!!!! some pressure on Okorny
M
Matty-B
What terrible call. Looked like a punters choice and he botched it



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
M
Matty-B
Matty-B wrote:
What terrible call. Looked like a punters choice and he botched it



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


Wow... Forgot I was behind a little bit. :roll:



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
B
BoiseBYU
Offense really needs to produce here NOW
B
BoiseBYU
Are you kidding me? What a call on Koroma
Advertisement
B
BroncoBot
Yeah, I don't think he was "punching". Just trying to get a hand on that guy. O-lineman is a thankless job.
B
BoiseBYU
We might have had more penalties than receptions that drive. Seriously....
A
a1247
Penalties penalties penalties
B
BroncoBot
BoiseBYU wrote:
We might have had more penalties than receptions that drive. Seriously....

ha ha. It was close. That's for sure. We might have had as many penalty yards as we did offenseive yards. Come to think of it, that drive was just offensive.
M
Matty-B
Lick off coverage is the best I can ever remember seeing.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Page 3 of 7
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.