B
BYUBALLINThis applies to a lot of BYU fans right now. Sorry I can't stand when people were so pumped when were unbeaten and now thrown in the towel good and don't come back I say.
by BYUBALLIN · 10/23/2014
The face of a child says it all...especially the mouth part of the face.
runbyu1 wrote:
I still think a one loss BYU team would have made a New Years six bowl. We would've been forgiven for losing Taysom. Now we just need to make a bowl!!!
Gunk wrote:
Team is on a 3 game losing streak. They haven't given fans much to cheer about.
Secondly, with one loss, the season is done. We're basically heading to Miami. There's nothing "special" left in the season. Top 25 ranking is even out of the picture.
I agree, it sucks fans aren't coming out to support the team, but the team does need to put a good product out on the field.
At 4 - 3 right now, unable to beat middle of pack MWC teams, no way I'd plunk down $300 to take my family to a game.
BYUBALLIN wrote:Team is on a 3 game losing streak. They haven't given fans much to cheer about.
Secondly, with one loss, the season is done. We're basically heading to Miami. There's nothing "special" left in the season. Top 25 ranking is even out of the picture.
I agree, it sucks fans aren't coming out to support the team, but the team does need to put a good product out on the field.
At 4 - 3 right now, unable to beat middle of pack MWC teams, no way I'd plunk down $300 to take my family to a game.
Good heavens bro what seats you trying to get at Lavell? You must have a lot of kids bro. 300 bucks to watch BYU I got 5 row end zone for 180 that's season tickets.
BYUBALLIN wrote:
Lol that pic so good I had lol..it's ok to minus me for that one lol.
SpiffCoug wrote:
It's usually tickets distributed - to include those sold and those given to other groups (youth, etc.)
Gunk wrote:Gunk wrote:
Team is on a 3 game losing streak. They haven't given fans much to cheer about.
Secondly, with one loss, the season is done. We're basically heading to Miami. There's nothing "special" left in the season. Top 25 ranking is even out of the picture.
I agree, it sucks fans aren't coming out to support the team, but the team does need to put a good product out on the field.
At 4 - 3 right now, unable to beat middle of pack MWC teams, no way I'd plunk down $300 to take my family to a game.
Good heavens bro what seats you trying to get at Lavell? You must have a lot of kids bro. 300 bucks to watch BYU I got 5 row end zone for 180 that's season tickets.
Just me, the Mrs. and two kids.
Season tickets is the way to go. If you're like me and don't live in Utah and decide to catch a game while in town...$300. Price of single game tickets is insane. I've ranted about this before.
Last year, tickets through BYU cost $90 each - nose bleed tickets. I ended up buying them through StubHub for $45 a piece - still nose bleed.
BoiseBYU wrote:It's usually tickets distributed - to include those sold and those given to other groups (youth, etc.)
So even if you reduce by 10,000, I think my statement still stands.
NDCougar wrote:SpiffCoug wrote:
It's usually tickets distributed - to include those sold and those given to other groups (youth, etc.)
So even if you reduce by 10,000, I think my statement still stands.
Filling only 2/3 a stadium is very weak. Especially considering the size of the student body and ticket prices. Definitely very different than the top tier guys. It is sad how much things have changed.
[ Post made via Mobile Device ]http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">