Hoops Season Tix are worse for 26-27 than ever before

1 replies583 views
snoscythe

Legend

8.8K posts

Just a heads up to anyone holding out hope that the new lower season ticket allotments for "higher up" Cougar Club levels might translate to more tickets for lower levels:

You can stop. It's worse than last year, even with the changes.

I moved from Legacy I to Legacy II this year hoping to improve seat selection a bit, but I selected tickets this week and the best 4 seats on an aisle were Rows 11 and 12 in the upper bowl -- the exact same seats I was looking at last year as a Legacy I.

Based on that, I expect the MC to sell out before it even goes to Platinum Cougar, and I wouldn't be surprised if a bunch of Legacy I members are left out as well.

hawkwing

Legend

13.5K posts

🏟️164 Games

This is so frustrating, I know someone else who had their pick a week or 2 ago and even then there were barely any seats left in the lower bowl. It's basically become the lower bowl is all corporate sponsors.